Rules and Regulation
Updated on : June 4, 2017
- Monthly Tuition fees should be cleared before the 10th of each month or as per notice issued from time to time
- In case a student leaves the college in mid-course or is expelled, he/she shall forfeit the entire year's fees
- Minimum required attendance is 75 percent. This shall be strictly adhered to.
- Absence leave during examinations shall not be considered.
- Results shall be determined through a combination of internal assessment and term examinations
- Insubordination to the college authority, coming to college under the influence of alcohol, drugs and any other form of misconduct are strictly prohibited. Defaulters are liable to be summarily expelled.
- Damage to the College property shall be paid by the student responsible.