The college boasts of a qualified and committed faculty providing an opportunity for academic excellence. The faculty is engaged in nurturing a knowledge ecology that taps into the student’s potential providing them an intellectual training for higher studies.
As learning and serving are like two sides of a scale, the institute aims to maintain a balanced outlook among the students by encouraging them to contribute something positive about the good things they learn. Some of the ways in which this is done is by involving them in such activities like RRC, Eco Club, Peace Channel, NSS.Read more History of our College | Courses of study
|Pursuance - Annual Inter-disciplinary e-journal|
|WebOPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue)|
- ADMISSION OPEN. Click Admission page above to apply
- Download admission forms and prospectus in >admission page< and Quick Links>download< page
- Contact us Email- email@example.com
- Introducing COMMUNITY COLLEGE at Alder College, an institution under India's Higher education system that aims at providing job-oriented education to students from local communities. The course Available are as follows:
- Add-on Courses at Alder College
- Computer Education in collaboration with AICSM providing Diploma in Computer Applications.