- The college re-opened on 15th February, 2021.
- Because of the pandemic (Covid-19) physical classes were suspended wef. 30th April till July 2021. However, online classes were conducted and courses completed.
- Examinations were conducted by university (online) 6th semester examination wef 27th May and 2nd and 4th semester wef 14th June 2021.
- Online classes for 3rd and 5th semester were started on 14th July, class XI and BA 1st semester on 17th August 2021.
- Online essay and painting competition were conducted by the English Department for classes XI & XII and Political Science Department for undergraduates in commemoration of the 75th India’s Independence day. The following students were declared best in the competition. For class XI & XII Mhalesenuo and for undergraduate 1st , 2nd & 3rd. a certificate and cash awards were given to each of them by the college.
- The college was opened on 31st August 2021 for physical contact classes.
- College bid farewell to the Vice Principal Mr. Vilasielie Mephfüo on 4-9-2021.
- Library orientation for 1st semester and Class XI students were conducted on 3rd and 4th September 2021.
- Esther Kath and Lidemo from 3rd semester were sent to St. Joseph College, Jakhama to attend a seminar on Leadership and Personality Development Program.
- Fresher’s Social was organized on 24-9-21 to welcome all the new students of the college.
- The College Fellowship was started on 8th September 2021.
- Election for Alder College Student Union was conducted on 28-9-21.
- In commerating the 75th year of Independence the RRC Cell, Alder College in collaboration with the Nagaland Aids Control Society, Kohima, organized one day awareness program on 23rd September 2021. The resource persons were Miss Sentinaro Tsüdir, District Program Officer, District Aids and Control Unit (DAPCU) Dr. Akaba Jamir, District TB Control Officer, Kohima and Mr. Bendang Imsong, Chairman Voluntary Blood Donors Association, Kohima and Co-ordinator (Nagaland & Arunachal Pradesh) Kripa Foundation.
- The College Sports Week was conducted on 11th to 13th October 2021.
- The mentorship program for Class XII students and Parent Teachers Meet was organized on 8-11-21.
- Principal attended the Nagaland College Principal’s Annual conference on 12-11-2021 at Hotel Vivor.
- Ketoulenuo, Assistant Professor English Department attended a seven day Online Faculty Development Program on Language/Linguistics, Literature and Culture wer. 10 to 17 November 2021.
- Three teachers from the Education Department along with education honours students attended the National School Education Day on11 November 2021 at the Directorate of School Education. They also presented a special number at the program.
- The Peace Channel Club, Alder College in collaboration with College Fellowship Team organized a Peace Channel talk on 3rd November 2021. Two Peace Channel Coordinators, Kohima Mampang Nyang, Elizabeth Pojar were the resource persons.
- Pre-Christmas Program was organized on 18th November with Mrs. Levino Yhoshu as speaker. All the teachers, staff and students attended the program.
- End Semester Examination was conducted on 3rd to 17th December, 2021.
- The Red Rebbon Club, Alder College organized a Pencil Sketching Competition on Blood Donation on the theme ‘Give A Little Save a Life” on17th November, 2021.
- Fire service inspection on 24th November 2021.
- Principal attended an emergency meeting of Nagaland college principals at Lumami on 29th November 2020.
Year Report of 2021 Alder College continually nurtures the ambition of marching forward to achieve all of our endeavours. The academic session began on 15th February 2021 with classes being conducted regularly, till the threat posed by Covid 19 brought the physical classes to an abrupt halt. However, the college remained committed to its mission and objectives and hence, online classes were restarted without any glitches. This report is comprised of the achievements made during this academic year and at the same time, set the path for greater accomplishments in the years to come. As a regular practice followed every year, this session began with proper orientation programmes for the students of all the classes pertaining to their courses and library facilities that are provided by the college.